Thursday, February 19, 2009

Change of Plans

Well, I had already planned on double posting today but my second post was initially planned to be an introduction to my time spent studying in Mexico. Instead, you get my thyroid update.

So my doctor's office just called to tell me the results. Firstly, let me tell you what a normal thyroid level is: .35 to 5. Well, my level is 23.92. Hypothyroidism. Again. Sucks. So now I'm back to taking synthyroid everyday and back to having effing blood tests done WAY too often. I'm glad to get things back in order but am not happy about having this thing dictate my life again. It may not make sense to any of you but when you've grown up having to deal with this forever and are given the impression that you are doing well and then come to find out it is WAY off, it just sucks. Boo Hiss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. that's remarkable. I'm a little shocked it's so high! Well, look on the bright side, at least you know now. Good luck with everything. Love you.