Friday, March 27, 2009

A Fantastic First Year

Well boo hiss. But still yeah. This Sunday is mine and the mister's 1 year anniversary. YEE HAW!!! Too bad we don't have cattle to round up. What? Anywhoodle. We were planning on skeedaddling to the country but here in Okiehomie, we've got some jacked up weather sprouting and we've decided to stay inland. Er, in town. I'm so bummed because I want to get out of town SO bad! But it would just be a muddy mess if we went. Not us but our ginormous beast that is. I don't feel like having muddy paw markings all over the place and we partially fear being snowed in if it really snows, that is. So we're staying here and we'll still have a good time with our frozen pizza, polaroid project, schmaniversay playlist and living room camping. We acquired the top of our wedding cake to eat and I'm crossing my fingers it is actually edible! I'm all about nose-diving into that thing! It's really bizarre it's already been a year but I guess that's a good thing that it doesn't feel like it's been forever, eh?

I have nothing else to say except Happy Anniversary to the Bifftastics. We are fantastic. Biffishly fantastic.

1 comment: