So I'm sitting here, bored at work and ready to start the weekend (!) and I'm thinking to myself about what I should blog about. The only thing I can think of is that I'm happy. I feel good. It's such a change from a few weeks ago when I was perpetually sad and scared. I'm so glad I don't currently feel that way! It's such a treat to feel good about life :)
As James Brown put it, "I feel good. I knew that I would". I did know that I would feel good again...it was just getting to that point that I didn't know how to do on my own!
So yeah, I feel good.
Moving on....I'm going to now tell you a story I found entertaining.
So my mister and I have been bowling pretty frequently lately and are having LOTS of fun doing it! So my mom bowls on a league and is pretty good so we thought it would be fun to go bowling with my folks some night for the cheap bowl deal they do. I mentioned it to my dad yesterday and he said (or something to this effect)...
"I hate bowling! It's too hard to keep score and to know who's turn it is. They need an easier way to do all of that."
I then asked him when the last time he went bowling was, 1965?????? As long as I can remember they've had computers to do all of that for you! I thought it was side-splittingly funny! Maybe that's just me though ;)
He was pretty amazed that they have computers at bowling alleys now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Um...I would LOVE to go bowling...you know I would!!!!!Darn on him, we'll drag him with us since he dragged me to dance lessons!!!!!
Post a Comment